1/7/09



I've been spending my days listening to Merriweather, playing Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3.

YEAAAAAAAAH VIDEOGAMES!!!

Oh to be 12 again.

Bird Intelligence is coming along nicely, I just never expected that making electronic music would be so much harder than any other band i've been in. It's worth it though... I really want to work hard on this because I'm tired of all my music projects sounding like shit due to lazyness.

I don't think I'm going to go see Girl Talk ... even though it'd be a 21 and up show and no annoying teenage bastards would be there like there was at JUSTICE. Travis told me to email the venue to try and get a free ticket (guess what yall I write for Ball State Daily News now!). I should actually go check my mails now to see if they responded. If not... I'm probably not going. FUCK BILLZ!

No comments: