1/11/09



Last night was the benefit show for Andrea. Nolan, JJ, and Myself went.
It was pretty terrible when we first arrived. Some band was playing Fionna Apple covers but making them sound like System of a Down. We proceeded to slam beers. Gavin & Friends showed up about an hour after we did and in a matter of seconds had convinced us to paint our faces with blue paint.

I ran into Diana who was noticeably drunk... she bought me a shot and kept saying sorry about some blog she wrote that pissed me off a couple weeks ago, and kept saying that I hated her. The whole thing was pretty awkward. I kept trying to talk to her about it and let her know it wasn't a big deal but wtv.

The ''dance. dance. drop your pants'' band played. Motherfucker was hilarious.

We all came back home and JJ and I smoked a bowl, listened to Animal Collective and watched one of those ''america's WILDEST videos'' shows with the volume turned down.

And I'm no longer going to the Girl Talk show, but AM going to the after party.

2 comments:

Amalia said...

where is this girl talk after party? you must tell me.

alex said...

Wish I could come.. gay!