10/29/08



^ Halloween This Friday at Erik Muntz's^

B THRRR

So tonight is Robin's birthday and she wanted to get drunk and go bowling but o wait.... lemme recap sunday night.

The Locker Room showed up at the place where the party was at.
We were the only ones dancing like maniacs.
We were the only ones that ALL blacked out together.
And we -continued- to drink at Morgan's house after we were kicked out of the party.

And I lost my phone....

So anyways back to the bowling thing. I lost my phone and have no way of calling her so... I dunno how she's going to get a hold of me. I'll probably call her at work.
EDITZ:
Here are some pics from Sunday. Enjoyz.











1 comment:

Amalia said...

i'm going to be a mime and esther is gonna be sylvia plath with an oven on her head! what are you going to be?