10/26/08


Someone thought it would be a great idea to compile every alcoholic who works at a bar in muncie and throw an after-hours private halloween party at dill street bar.

And it's TONIGHT.

Me, Other Molly and Adam have to close but our alcoholic bosses of course decided to close early on Sunday so that we can all go be alcoholics together like one big happy family. So I will be working three hours... lmfao.

Kind of pointless but cool with me.

STEPH is in town. We were out drinking at Lockers last night with Sam and Jayson. It was parents weekend and there were a lot of oldies thinkin they could hang.

Now I know this is nothing new for most people... me talking about drinking every day. But I've been trying to limit my alcohol intake to just the weekends and it's so far worked!

Next weekend it's back to Chicago for a Halloween party. Me, Joey, Katie and Jean-Baptiste are going. Shit's gonna be nuts in the what bye now.

2 comments:

Amalia said...

i've been trying to limit my alcohol intake to just the weekends too, but it's hard when your roommate brings back 12 bottles of wine to the apartment...

Laura said...

well aren't we too cool for xanga.

lately everything I drink comes back out almost immediately. it's not cool. I blame the fact that it's cheap shit. also, tmi, sryz.

<3z, shes___ajar