5/24/09



Currently Listening to: Rainwater Cassette Exchange by Deerhunter

The weather has been kickass the last few days. Sam and I dropped by the butcher shop yesterday and picked up some pork chops. Then we grilled out on that and some starch n beans. Then Jon, Jayson, Lunsford, Julie and Chelsea all came over with water balloons. Sam was smart enough to eject all of his cell phones and cigarettes from his pockets and stow them safe away upstairs.

Speaking of cigarettes, I've been smoke free for about three weeks now. It's harder than I thought because 80% of my friends smoke, so everytime I see them lighting up I want one too... but I've been sticking in there.

Jen's having some party today/cookout I think. But I have to go to Locker's to find out how to get there because I still don't have a fucking phone. -_-

No comments: