12/30/10



I've been doing some promotion work for this bar in town called ''Silo'' and working there as a cook (and will be bartending here for the first time friday!). Anyways, I've got this band ''Cloud Nothings'' coming to play a show here Jan. 16th and I think they are utterly amazing.

Will post pictures of the show at a later date.

▲ NEW YEARS EVE PLANS▲

Option 1: Broad Ripple w/ my sister @ The Vogue (DJ Marcus)
Option 2: Muncie w/ Silo co-workers @ Silo (DJ Sound Solution)
Option 3: Muncie w/ most of my friends @ Be Here Now (8 Stories High & DJ)
Option 4: Muncie w/ Locker Room co-workers @ The Triangle (jukebox?)
Option 5: Middleburry w/ hometown friends @ some dude's house (DJ Fayoon / shooting a hip hop video for some dude from Chicago)

Wish I could go to all of them. I'll probably end up at Silo or Be Here Now. They're the easiest.
I may start playing music again. I miss it. And I just played with Paul last night at his swanky ass apartment and it was actually really fun and cool. We went out after that for Trevor's birthday. Went to Locker Room and Be Here Now to play pool with Marsh the Darsh. He kept saying how I was so much better at pool since the last time we played and I kept trying to explain that it was because I wasn't drunk.

I'm tempted to talk about a lot of things because I'm fairly confident people forgot that I had this blog but i'll reserve my rantings for now.

Btw Christmas time was miserable. My mom made me go caroling. I got sick from standing out in the cold and couldn't go see my Grandfather who was in the hospital. And my brothers can't go 5 minutes without fighting (mostly over really stupid things too). Kind of regret buying those little turds gifts.

1 comment:

Sandy Guttman said...

I'm totally one of the people who forgot you had a blog.

KEEP BLOGGING SO I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU